We help you to move your idea forward by adhering to our core values and beliefs. You help move your ideas by trying.
- Step One: Plant the Seed
- Step Two: Nurture the Seed to Grow
- Step Three: Enjoy the Growth
Step one: Plant the seed
You have an idea—this intangible “thing” swimming around your dreams. You may wonder if the idea is a “good” one, or “bad” one. We are here to help you figure that out.
You may have already spent time wondering what to do with an idea, or how to get it started. We are here to help you figure that out too.
Then again, you may just need a little “motivation” on a project you have already planted. Again, we are here to help.
The important thing is that you act. Plant the seed.
Start by turning your Idea into a “Project.”
Here is a basic list of questions to answer to move your Project forward.
1) The Idea (What is the Idea in general terms? See if you can write a long explanation, and from there simplify your Idea into a one-sentence premise statement.)
2) The Goal (If you know yet, what do you want the idea to become? Dream big, think big. Your Idea is between you and God in the beginning, and all things are possible with Him. Next, find a friend to share your Dream with when you feel safe to do so. It will help. Two heads are better than one, and five are better than that. We are good listeners too, share your Dream in the Dream Wall, and we will pray into your vision. The Dream Wall is password protected, and only our intercessors can see it to pray over.)
3) Current Concerns (What are the concerns you have for moving your project forward? What are the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT Analysis at MindTools.com)? You may not be able to answer all these questions yet, but they are a great way to see how effective the Idea will be.)
4) Next steps (Make a list of what you can do next to move forward. Keep updating the list with new steps and get the satisfaction of crossing off items.)